Team Synchro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never look at the cards, but at the duelist within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get more people to join as staff, must be good then contact KIMO or Tsuna Sawada to test their skills

My Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krobra
Duelist Newbie
Krobra

Shadow Points : 0

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm

If you are a member of TWA or SBA, then I don't need an introduction. But in case you don't, I am Krobra. TWA Kingdom Dorm Leader and SBA Admin. I am here for only one reason and that reason is to whip everyone here into shape. I might not be the most active, but I have a mean REDMD Genesis Deck and when the time comes, my REDMD's will take a chunk out of your -censored- if you don't straighten up.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Well at least you know some order listen I wasnt up to let you in because I dont want anyone but the best of the best of what they do in here but the leader is letting you off the hook so I hope to see intense skill from what you do in this team so welcome for now
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Duelist Newbie
Krobra

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Intense skill, huh. I guess that is something that I will have to prove to you. Or you can ask around and they can tell you themselves.
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 pm

I dont take anyones words on a persons skill the only way Ill believe someones skill is if they have the nerve to prove it to me themselves
Back to top Go down
Krobra
Duelist Newbie
Krobra

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Understandable. You know where to find me if you think I have to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Synchro :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: