Team Synchro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never look at the cards, but at the duelist within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get more people to join as staff, must be good then contact KIMO or Tsuna Sawada to test their skills

Krobra's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Krobra's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Krobra's Test Results   Krobra's Test Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:03 am

Attitude Test:Well you were very nice and always asked if I had a chain when I played a card so I definitly have to say you PASSED .

Ruling Test:Well you did good but you had some trouble with field awareness you said your focus was distracted because of personal issues and I understand but still try and learn to watch the field and watch everything that happens.You only missed 4/10 of the ruling tests I did so you PASSED .

Dueling Test:Well you did good you had good field control alot of the time but you were a little to aggresive on some parts like swarming your entire field which can be good but when you had a 1400 att monster in faceup att on the field when your lp was 3200 it can be dangerous also you dumped your whole hand in that turn even if you had a bad hand you need to keep it to make your opp think you have backup in your hand.Sorry but I have to say this test is FAILED .

Deck Build Test:Well ti was very good well played out except in your Genesis REDMD I didnt see Genesis Dragon in it you said you had bad draws which I udnerstand but you got a gold sarc so also you may want to have your deck revolve around getting Genesis better but you played and abused REDMD well so good job on that.For the Ocean Deck I didnt get to see much but the strategy from what I could see seemed good in support for it.I have to say this test PASSED .

Attitude Test:PASSED-10%
Ruling Test:PASSED-40%
Dueling Test:FAILED-0%
Deck Build Test:PASSED-20%

Well done you passed 3 of the 4 tests and that makes your percentage 70% Which is good because you barely passed because you need at least 70% to pass my test so good job and welcome to the team x].
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Admin
Admin
Tsuna Sawada

Shadow Points : 0

Progress
Speed Points: 0

Krobra's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krobra's Test Results   Krobra's Test Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:07 am

Overall Score
Krobra has passed his test... MEANING he is accepted to Team Synchro. I will make his room since he's part of the family

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://team-synchro.forumotion.com

Krobra's Test Results
Page 1 of 1