Team Synchro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never look at the cards, but at the duelist within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get more people to join as staff, must be good then contact KIMO or Tsuna Sawada to test their skills

xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Empty
PostSubject: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey Tsuna your fav lion poker has arrrrriiiiivvvveeeeddddd x] soo hey XD also hope to help you make this team awsomelishes
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Admin
Admin
Tsuna Sawada

Shadow Points : 0

Progress
Speed Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

XD welcome Xcross, Stay active, HF, and get tested
Back to top Go down
https://team-synchro.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Well thnk you and you best be nice to me or I will make your life in blackrose dorm in tda a living heck fr you and your lion x]
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Admin
Admin
Kimo Force

Shadow Points : 0

Progress
Speed Points: 0

PostSubject: Re: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 am

Greetings, Xcross21
I am Kimo Force, The Egyptian Dragon Nerd, and a loyal member of Toon World Academy.
I look forward to seeing you around so soon.

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh trust me we will see plenty of each other helping this team become great so no wrries on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]   xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xcross is heeeeeerrreeeeee x]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Synchro :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: