Team Synchro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never look at the cards, but at the duelist within

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get more people to join as staff, must be good then contact KIMO or Tsuna Sawada to test their skills

My suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
Admin
Admin
Kimo Force

Shadow Points : 0

Progress
Speed Points: 0

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 am

1. The forum is too small, and I suggest making it wider would make it much less crowded.
2. I suggest adding a Chatbox from Chatango as well. If you do not know how to create one, Tsuna, I will be happy to make one for the forum.
3. More smilies may be added as well.
4. The pictures for the main links in the academy, such as Home or Portal, are not all the same, and I believe that new ones should be made.
5. I am not convinced with the widgets to be on the left; however, it does not matter much.
6. The widget should be a bit wider though.
7. Adding money, rank bars and levels, should make the forum much more enjoyable. This is optional however; as this is a team, not an academy.
8. I suggest you leave me correct some writing errors or improve some speeches around here.
9. A music player from Mixpod can lighten the spirits of duelists. This is once again not optional, and I can create a playlist with my own account if Tsuna cannot.
10. A Youtube video showing either a music video with the forum's theme song or showing new users around the forum is highly recommended. I can create one if desired.

All my suggestions are possible for me here, and I shall add even more in the future.

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Sawada
Admin
Admin
Tsuna Sawada

Shadow Points : 0

Progress
Speed Points: 0

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 am

ALL accepted
Back to top Go down
https://team-synchro.forumotion.com

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1